Paper Pen

Welcome to Paper Pen!

Whether you're here to procrastinate, or here to study, we hope that you'll have a great time here. This forum is geared towards the class of 2013 at IAE, and hopefully will be helpful to the poor juniors as they trek through their hardest year of high school.<br>Thank you for being a part of this forum and helping it grow.<br>2013 GO!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paper Pen

Welcome to Paper Pen!

Whether you're here to procrastinate, or here to study, we hope that you'll have a great time here. This forum is geared towards the class of 2013 at IAE, and hopefully will be helpful to the poor juniors as they trek through their hardest year of high school.<br>Thank you for being a part of this forum and helping it grow.<br>2013 GO!

Paper Pen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Academy. 2013. We're so cool everyone. :)

HelloThere

2 posters

Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with?

Ryan
    Ryan
    Designer
    Designer

Awesome Level : 0

Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with? Empty Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with?

Post by Ryan August 5th 2011, 1:46 pm

post away 8)
    Sophie
    Sophie

Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with? Empty Re: Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with?

Post by Sophie August 5th 2011, 2:08 pm

THAT WHITE BOX.
    MAKE IT GO AWAAAAY. Cry

Joking, joking! I'm getting fond of it now. It's like an annoying pet that won't go away so you gradually become attached to it. <3

Actually, I was wondering. Is it possible to change the width of the categories?
    Since I've expanded the forum so it shows the subforums, it's getting too long. Do you have any way to take care of this? (If it's not too much trouble, of course. c:)
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Designer
    Designer

Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with? Empty Re: Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with?

Post by Ryan August 5th 2011, 2:15 pm

i see no white box when I go to the portal only the ones that have that weird rim, show a screenie again and I'll have another look and I think so.
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Designer
    Designer

Post by Ryan August 5th 2011, 2:18 pm

is that better for the forums categories?
    Sophie
    Sophie

Post by Sophie August 5th 2011, 3:52 pm

For the forums, I had wanted to have the subforums show. Since there are a few stories going on, I wanted the 'recent post' thing to show for each of the forums. But, when I switched the categories to 'none split' it got really long.

Is it possible to reduce the individual width of each row?
    Ah... I'm sorry I'm probably being a little confusing. Mad Skillz

As for the screenshot:
    Any Suggestions, anything I can help you out with? Block_10

AH ITS STILL THERE KOLKOLKOLKOLKOL
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Designer
    Designer

Post by Ryan August 5th 2011, 7:34 pm

so you want the width smaller? I'll see what I can do, and that white square, could you right click it and choose "inspect element" and paste what crap is from there.

Last edited by Ryan on August 5th 2011, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sophie
    Sophie

Post by Sophie August 5th 2011, 7:41 pm

Code:
    .avatar {
    background-color: white;
    border: 1px solid #303B4A;
    width: 50px;
    I think that might be the problem. Hmm, I'm going to try to see if I can find it~
    Alright, thanks about the width!
    Sophie
    Sophie

Post by Sophie August 5th 2011, 7:46 pm

IT'S STILL THERE.
    Cry

Ah well.
    I think it's probably just some sort of curse... or something.
    Unless users have transparent backgrounds like me, I don't think they even see it. So, I think leaving it the way it is now would be the best way to go... even though...
    I-it shouldn't be too bad... KOLKOLKOLKOLKOL
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Designer
    Designer

Post by Ryan August 5th 2011, 9:42 pm

I'll try a transparent image, see if I can find the problem ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content